best smartwatch on the market
Does this make it the best smartwatch on the market?
I think this is the case, because the Pebble has always had
the other part nailed: it's a comfortable watch, very functional and
waterproof. And, now, it runs a lot more apps, and supports more iOS and
Android devices than any other notebook I can think of.
the Pebble watch started life with a simple proposition:
what if a small watch could pair with your phone and run applications right
from your wrist? It took about a year, but the real dream of Pebble was finally
realized: a new Pebble app store filled with new types of apps made the Pebble
a more useful device. The Pebble is now the product I was hoping to be back
when I tried it last spring.
Pebble was one of Kickstarter's first serious successes. The
goal: to create a smartwatch in good faith - something more like Dick Tracy's
fictional props than pre-iPhone predecessors like Casio Databank and Microsoft
SPOT Watch. A watch that can connect to your phone and interact with apps. Now,
after tons of other smartwatches have debuted and largely failed - the Samsung
Galaxy Gear, the Martian passport, and others - the Pebble remains standing. More
than that, it's improved.

Commentaires
Enregistrer un commentaire